TikTok debuted narrative features in March 2022. These disappear after 24 hours, just like the “stories” on Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram. The for you tab on TikTok displays your story whether or not the person follows you.
We are always on the lookout for new ways to improve customer engagement and marketing efforts. Such set-apart quality may now be effectively and profitably implemented via social media tales.
If you haven’t yet taken advantage of all that TikTok Stories has to offer, this article will teach you how.
How to Create Videos for TikTok
- You need to upgrade your app if you don’t already have access to the Stories features. Being a new feature, some users may not have have it installed.
- Watch for the symbol: When the app has been updated, you may find the plus sign in a blue circle next to your profile photo by going to your profile.
- By clicking the plus symbol, you may begin recording instantly and add effects, text, and more later on. TikTok story creation is great fun since all the same tools and filters are at your disposal as when generating any other type of TikTok video.
After filming and editing the video to your satisfaction, the next logical step is to share it online. However, before you do so, there are a few things you should consider.
How to Increase Your Influence and Reach with TikTok Stories
With TikTok tales, you can significantly increase your brand’s exposure; I’ll show you how I do it.
- Get the screen recorded and make the video. Create a screen recorder of the finished product when you’ve finished filming and editing the video.
- Hovering over the video’s bottom right corner and clicking it will start a screen recording.
- To start recording your screen, go to the video’s page and click the bracket  in the upper right corner.
- Recordings can be stopped at any point and used as the basis for a tale. The intended result is that this video will not have the TikTok watermark.
It’s essential to keep a close watch on the information.
You can see how many people have seen your tale and interacted with it on Tiktok, as well as respond to their feedback. Hence, I always go back after publishing to see how well the piece is doing. Where did people interact with it? Has there been much interest in the article after its initial 24 hours? If that’s the case, it should be adaptable to various environments.
To increase my audience and get more views, I’d repurpose the video and share it across many platforms, including my TikTok streams, my Instagram highlights reel, and my Facebook page. So you’ve solved two problems at once, which is a huge help to busy people like us in business.
Does this suggest that only successful videos should be used in reels? While it’s not a perfect method, this approach can provide a rough estimate of a new idea’s viability in just 24 hours, as opposed to the typical 3-to-5. Everything you need to know, from the best sounds to utilise to filters to implement, is at your fingertips.
Create a sense of familiarity and trust with your audience through your TikTok tales.
Like videos, TikTok stories are a fantastic method of connecting with and speaking directly to your audience. You can tell stories about your everyday life, your hopes and dreams, the difficulties you’ve faced, and the exciting things you have planned.
Tiktok stories display the comments that viewers write, making it simple to be transparent and to develop a sense of community among users.
If you’re unfamiliar with Tiktok Stories and would like some suggestions on what to promote on the 24-Hour Spin Wheel, read on!
- A great method to foster community is through a round of questions and answers. That’s something that I often do, and I think you should as well.
- Points of no return: Occasionally I’ll create something based on the good and sad times in my life. The TikTok app’s ease of use in facilitating communication between businesses and their consumers is one of the app’s many benefits.
- Tricks of the trade: In my daily posts, I freely give out business advice that has helped me succeed.
- Announcing the Beginning of a New Fad: One of my favourite types of content to create is a trend alert, in which I make sure my followers are aware of all the latest and greatest trends on Tiktok.
Are you prepared to expand your business on TikTok through the usage of stories? Get off to a flying start by applying the advice provided here.